Saturday, August 20, 2011

Estate - Jazz Hands



Finally went to an estate sale. This house was empty of items. I missed by two minutes 5 or 6 super cute vintage Christmas screen printed tablecloths priced at $5 each, sad face.

Westinghouse glass loaf dish with winged lid, thought I could use it for meatloaf but I don't eat meat maybe for banana bread.

Lime green Tupperware 3 piece container set, I can't resist the stuff! Pyrex lid, I grab these when ever possible because they are hard to find now.

Hallmark and Danish tiny taper candles SOLD.

Collection of vintage candy paper cups from Sweden and England. I will likely sell as a lot with some other paper baking items.

Picked up 6 pairs of vintage gloves for my sister. Black and white kidskin gloves, I feel sorry for all the infant kid goats killed to make gloves. Navy material with cream side braid "Dovelle by Bacmo" Magenta leather with decorative braid, made in USA" Orange fabric gloves with original foil label "Wear Right" and original department store tag "Hofheimer's $1.98" Yellow cream felt gloves marked "Townes Doette Deluxe, Handsewn Cotton, Double Woven" All SOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment