Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thrift - Fragile It's Artwork!

Rather a blah day of finds. At my old biddie store found a Boynton birthday cat mug. For some reason I've been on a bottle binge? Looked at the aqua jars and determined I had a 50/50 chance that they were Ikea. Sure enough after a quick internet search found they were Limmaren bottles, three for $9.99 under bathroom accessories. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

At my fave thrift I purchased a frame with some tongue & cheek...artwork? Needs to be re-matted, I think the matte needs to be wider too. Very college dorm. An IKEA "Bas" display box, I know what's with IKEA today? Probably from 3 years ago?

What I assume is an enameled slop bucket? Wonder if it had a lid? Three Tupperware cups with lids in my favorite yellow and orange. And a pre 1988 "Oregon Myrtlewood" from Myrtlewood Chalet of North Bend Portland business card holder, still in business today. Retails for $20. What a junkie day!

No comments:

Post a Comment