Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thrift - Yellow Tupperware & Richard Meier



Well, I guess it'll take quite a find to beat the lamp from a couple of days ago. Just scrappy stuff today. Set of three bright yellow 1960-70's Tupperware bins in excellent condition.

A"The J. Paul Getty Museum Los Angeles" mug designed by the illustrious post-modern architect Richard Meier. I suspect the mug is from 1997 when the Museum opened though the art work seems 80's to early 90's and reminds me of David Hockney's pool paintings. Really wish I knew who the artist was... SOLD

Green glass Dansk candle holder. Glass Bodum cup. And last, a little collectible wood 1987 "Dragonfly" Van Cort Kaleidoscope.

By the way, I tried Trader Joes Blue Agave sweetener in my coffee and it wasn't too bad. Update, Agave is terrible for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment