Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thrift - Herman Miller Mug





Braved the old biddy shop-again nothing. Went to my fave thrift store which was dead and pretty empty of goods. Hopefully, my big box of donations will help and got rid of that UUUGly black "Skulls & Bones" sweater belonging to my bro-in-laws, phew-wee.

Picked up a Christmas make your own ornaments Pom-Pom kit. Blue enamel Turkish pot. Passed on a mint small blue enamel single serving coffee pot maybe it'll be there next time? And a stainless steel German WMF (higher end) butter dish but it's really scratched-don't know what I was thinking? Passed on a Pyrex wood stopper wine carafe (see bottom pic) a second mistake!

At GoodW. I scored a Herman Miller mug! Actually, I went back for this 'cause I thought for sure a Herman Miller mug would be marked on the bottom. SOLD Plus 56 cents for the blue Rosti Denmark spoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment