Friday, January 6, 2012

Thrift - Don Shoemaker




After the estate I bailed on the second and instead hit 8 thrift stores but only found items at 4.

Picked all this at one store. Another Boyton mug, sigh. For Sale.

A red Fire King style mug. Larger blue enamel Turkish pot made in Poland SOLD. Paid $5 for the Nymolle Hoyrup Denmark pin dish. I know, I paid too much but I couldn't bear to leave it. Passed on a small $2 Nambe heart paperweight, too many scratches to top.

Vintage Napcoware pixie vase, made in Japan. SOLD. Three Swedish style Berggren tiles SOLD.

Tiny vintage blush tin prop in my sisters shop, circa 1950-60's. Four teak mouse napkin rings, made in Hong Kong SOLD. And my favorite find Don Shoemaker rosewood "elephant" salt and pepper shakers, 1960-80's. They look more like bears to me SOLD.



No comments:

Post a Comment