Friday, April 15, 2011

Thrift - Jonathan Adler Kitty Cats & Rosti Denmark





Jonathan Adler "Kitty Cat Salt & Pepper"
My exciting find was the Jonathan Adler, black & white "Kitty Cat Salt & Pepper" set. Unused. Still has labels on bottom. Sadly, no box. SOLD They retail for $48. www.jonathanadler.com/Kitty-Cat-Salt-and-Pepper

Vintage "Dundee Marmalade" stoneware jar. Would have probably had a wax paper top. Not sure about the age yet? 1900-1950. I'm guessing it's pre-metric since the weight is "1 Lb. Nett" SOLD

My favorite color is orange, so I was happy to find this Rosti Denmark "Copenhagen" style tray.  "Mepal Dinnerware Designed by Bjorn Christensen" (have a lone orange "Copenhagen" egg cup.)

Taylor & Ng San Francisco 1980
Rorstand of Sweden
Sometimes, I'm a sucker for cute Hallmark stuff. 12 litho prints by Joan Walsh Anglund. Late 1960's. Pair of collectible "Taylor & Ng San Francisco 1980" mugs. I passed on a third for some reason?

Orange Rosti Denmark "Margrethe" mixing bowl.

1960-70 "Butterfly Gold" Pyrex short casserole dish in very good condition. Found this little Rorstand Sweden side plate with blue detail. I think, I remember a matching tea cup & saucer, guess they sold. Haven't found the pattern yet, probably 1950's. "Eales 1778, Italy" mid century silver-plate bread basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment