Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thrift - Taylor & Ng Trivets


More Pyrex. I will have to sell it all very shortly (except for my two favorite patterns) as I'm starting to collect an astounding amount! Short on lids too.

Very large Taylor & Ng, San Francisco trivets or wall plaques."L'Agneau" 1984 SOLD & "Doggie Do Good" 1982. Made in Japan. Found a pair of Taylor & Ng mugs a couple of weeks ago.

Menu "Nothing Without You" (corny or slippy translation?) candlesticks. Very heavy precision machined holders with cork bottoms. Designed by Pernille Vea. Gold & silver plated hearts that can be engraved. New in box SOLD 

Another Bing & Grøndahl blue plate (Mother's Day). Honestly, I don't know why I buy these? Merged in 1987 and is now Royal Copenhagen. Plastic perpetual calender pencil cup. Made in Hong Kong. I was so upset as I promptly dropped it down the stairs and the top ring cracked. Ring up "No Sale"

No comments:

Post a Comment