Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thrift - Plastic Trays



My fave thrift store is closed until the New Year and I'm having withdrawal. Stopped at the old biddie shop where everything was 50% off. Yuck, talk about the bottom of the barrel. Did pick up three interior design books from the 70's including a Conran Kitchen book..

At GoodW. I passed on a Pyrex Butterprint large mixing bowl with serious condition issues that I thought was priced too high at $5. But I've had the argument with GW workers before over Pyrex and condition, someone buys it in the end so what's the care. I found a collection of "Colonial Plastics, Cleveland Ohio" trays with four matching cups. I have quite a few of these already. I use them as drawer organizers but will be selling these. And a yellow Tupperware pitcher found a yellow one recently. http://mistertrueblackjack.blogspot.com/2011/12/thrift-snowbabies.html

Hopefully things will pick-up with 2012. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment