Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thrift - My First German Vase


It's a German week! Stopped by some thrift stores before the German estate sale. Didn't find a lot of things but some real goodies.

My first W. German vase "Jura" by Scheurich. Stamped "232-20" "W.Germany" Was kind of grimey and had to wash it (Hi Dunja) The company was founded in 1954 by Alois Scheurich. Haven't found much info on it yet but certainly love it!

Grass lamp shade. I'm sure, I'll find the lamp for it. Brown Creuset made in France. Don't think it's ever been used. I have an orange one that Mom bought at a car boot sale in London a couple years back.


Rosenthal of Germany
A $4 Rosenthal of Germany "Studio Linie" gold porcelain trinket box. "Quatre Coulerues" designed by Bjorn Wiinblad, 1960 (I have a broken vase in this series.) It was all sticky and yellow grimey before I washed it. I think, I kinda scuffed the gold top. It's listed as rare? This is a fave score for me-I love it!

Vintage glasses. Cause one day I'll eventually find 8 of each. Free Japan rabbit from the German estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment