Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thrift - Bjorn Wiinblad Glass Candlestick



After the estate sale stopped at 6 area thrift stores. Also got caught in a massive flood which gave me a nasty cold, bleh. Half of them I found nothing and in one I found most of the items.

Retro 80's 'Caffeine Meter' mug. Boynton 'Furry Christmas' cat mug. Paid $1 for 'Informal' Iroquois China, by Ben Seibel has a chip in the spout but this is probably as close to I'll ever get to this line. Swedish cheese slicer, milk glass vase and glass & cork bottle.

Two 1960's handmade Heath ashtrays. I've only found Heath ashtrays and half the time they are damaged. Perhaps Heath was not popular this area or too expensive? SALE Swedish Reijmre glass owl. SOLD in minutes

Found an old printer drawer or shadow box for 4 bucks so the hubby can display his bullets. Have to take a photo of it...

Cute illustrated German schnapps cup by Susanne Dolker. Where is the bottle? My favorite, a Bjorn Wiinblad glass angel candleholder for $5. Marked 'Rosenthal, studio linie' (the other candle stick is a short angel with wings but where is it?) Iittala beer mug (my third) SOLD Never used German Melitta coffee pot. Paid too much but I can't resist 'em.


No comments:

Post a Comment