Friday, February 10, 2012

Thrift - Hear Me Roar



After the two estate sales stopped at area thrift stores. Iceland tea towel. Interesting Modernist ala Alexander Girard wood lion with illegible signature and 1975. SOLD

Two glass jars have been finding a lot of these of late SOLD. Little Swedish tomte SOLD. Three storage plastic jars new in box.

Fire King "Kimberly" mug for the sis. Didn't get the matching bowl cause of a small chip though maybe I should have...though I could just pick it up in an antique store since they are inexpensive. Six bright orange plastic egg cups (orange being my favorite color) SOLD

Forgot to add the 1970-80s Coach purse and a pre-1975 made in NYC Coach leather briefcase (apparently these are rare to find) for the sis. I really like the brief and the bag is growing on me.





No comments:

Post a Comment