Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thrift - Yuck! Fur


Mink collar I found for my sister at the bottom of a bin. In good knick but going into the freezer. SO Gross!

Found all of the following at my Fave thrift store. Heller white plastic ice bucket by Italian designer Sergio Asti. I have a yellow one but it has a crack. Circa 1970's. SOLD Unsigned little pottery piece with interesting green & metallic glaze. Probably nothing special.

Digsmed of Denmark teak & brass nutcracker. I didn't realize until getting home it come with a teak nut-board. Which I find a week later. SOLD Yet another blueplate from Denmark. I don't know why I pick these up? Made by Desiree designed by Mads Stage depicting Hans Christian Andersen's "The Snow Queen" Company now defunct.

One of my favorite finds is this little wood apple money bank & it still has the key. Made by "Vilas" their banks are usually brightly lacquered red & yellow apples, pears, owls, and mushrooms. It's strange that this one is unfinished SOLD.

I can't resist German pottery even if it isn't even my style. White bisque Dogwood vase made by Kaiser of Germany, designed by artist Michaela Frey. Numbered 652/7. Circa 1970's. Kaiser made really cool Op Art vases too. SOLD.

3D textured stoneware pot signed "Freud" (pictured below) It has a glorious translucent turquoise glaze on the interior. Late 1960-1970's. Tiny hand painted wood clogs from the Netherlands. Circa 1950-50's. Set of 10 wood and brass rivet hor d'ourves forks. Just cleaned & oiled. SOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment