Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Is it Lisa Larson?



Inscribed "SOCO Swingers, Low Putts, Eileen Schutt, 1974"
Since my sister was home for Christmas, we piled into the car and took a trip down to Charlottesville, VA to get a fix at a favorite restaurant Mas. www.mastapas.com. Before dinner, we stopped in a vintage store. My sister picked up a few pieces of jewelery (forgot to photo) & a silver necklace for me, thanks.

I bought this unmarked Ceramic Candlestick Scandiv. Girl hoping it was by Lisa Larson of Sweden. But it's actually, Fitz & Floyd, Toscany. Toscany was a label used by Fitz & Floyd for a line of stoneware figurines made in the 70's. Made in Japan. Sold

4" Bright Orange Sake Vase. Thought this was a bud vase but a friend informed me it was for sake. Sticker "Japan." Post war. I like to rescue stainless steel servers since most people don't care for them but I have noticed the prices going WAYYYY up! God forbid, if they are marked "Denmark." Adding another, made in Denmark, stainless steel server with rosewood handles to the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment