Friday, July 19, 2013

Estate Fail - Christmas Ornaments Galore


Crazy sale on a modern lake house in a well monied area but of course I missed the crazy part and got the time wrong an arrived an hour after opening. The sales lady said there were 50 people in line at 8am so I don't think it would have really mattered. This woman had tons of German, Italy, Sweden ect Xmas ornaments. See the 1950s Italy hand blown animal ornament for $3. The Lisa Larson tomte was gone too. The sales lady also said a dealer in the first round came and bought all the ornaments.



The pricing was kinda weird as in all over the place. The house was cleaned out by the time I went inside. There was a couple a few minutes ahead of me that got some little Wendt Kuhn and Italy ornaments that made me blue in the face-they didn't even know what they were.

Spent $$$ on the ornaments remaining but they are so cute I couldn't resist!

There was a 3 piece coffee set sterling Tiffany for $1200.





No comments:

Post a Comment