Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Why I Will NEVER Live Farther South Or In Some Hick Podunk Town



It never fails when I go to some small podunk town that I'm harassed by the local racist white trash. This time, it was Leesburg where some old toothless hillbilly lady tried to inform me of pedestrian law whilst she narrowly missed running down a mother and toddler. Hope she liked my finger.

At two antique shops found a Dansk cutting board and a glittered egg shell ornament for the mother-in-law. I don't know if it's from a kit or made in eastern Europe or somewhere else.

Further on in Frederick, I picked up the orange pedestal at the same stall were I found the Bitossi vase. It still has the original Raymor label identifying it as Bitossi. At another booth my sis made me get the bright orange apple planter probably German (or B.P.F. Heffen Belgium) SOLD. Glad she made me get it 'cause its cute. Found a large unmarked iittala glass bowl but it was chipped.


No comments:

Post a Comment