Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thrift - Poo On Me



Holy Moly, the thrift store was packed with pickers today! So you can imagine how excited I was to find the hand-painted German cheese dome. If you recognize the mark let me know. Anyway, once home, I discovered the bird handle had been repaired. Guess that's why it was still on the shelf. In addition, I never find crap this nice at my fave thrift so poo on me! The illustrations and workmanship are so fine that I'll keep it for myself despite the damage.

The owl mug was still on the shelf so picked it up. And a puzzle for me.

Passed on a little Fenton milk glass turtle ring holder, if it's there next time, I'll pick it up. Passed on a nice teak baguette slicer/server 'cause it was crazy crack priced. Noticed that prices have been doubling and tripling at my fave thrift. 





No comments:

Post a Comment