Thursday, January 6, 2011

Estate: Handmade Rosin Silver Pin



This estate sale was far out, past cows & farms. If I'd realized the drive I wouldn't have gone. House was in a new development-you know where all the house look the same. The house house was decorated country & not nice country. Peterboro baskets galore! Nothing vintage in the house. Found a gorgeous red graphic quilt priced at $30 but when I took it up to the register the woman said it was already sold-say what? Sometimes you have to wonder?

Anyway, I'd driven up to buy my sister vintage jewelery. Someone had cleaned the place out & there was little left. Here are pics of what I managed to find. Artisan Rosin Silver Pendant/Brooch Combo. Handmade Sterling Silver Bezel. Unmarked. 1960-70's. I'm surprised my sister liked this one so much because it's very modern, I can never tell. 1960's Flower Girl Apron for my sister. Freshly laundered but need to iron. 19" sterling silver 16 strand chain stamped "925 Italy." Prob. 1970-80's. 1960's 12 Karat Gold Filled "Leaf & Feather Pin" by "C.C." in green original case.

No comments:

Post a Comment