Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Antiquing - Gemma Taccogna



Looking for Christmas ornaments for me so it was time to visit an antique mall. I picked up this pin cushion paper mache head because I thought it was Gemma Taccogna but the base is simply signed Mexico. Perhaps it's one of her students. If you have any info please let me know.

A porcelain modernist white horse with teak pick mane made in Japan. Someone mentioned to me that they thought the designer might be Italian again if you have any info let me know. The most darling tiny deer and angel (made in Italy) there was a pair but the other deer had foot damage. SOLD. Little German birthday ornament that might be pre-war Germany. And a german hoop ornament of Danish Royal guards SOLD.

1 comment:

  1. Hors d'oeuvres horse imported by OMG, Japan (Otagiri Mfg. Co.)

    ReplyDelete