Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thrift Score - Lisa Larson Cat

After the antique mall hit a few thrift stores but didn't score until the last one. And there it was sitting on a cat shelf this turdy little brown "Lila" beauty by Lisa Larson. SOLD. Honestly if I found Lisa Larson frequently I'd collect them but I'm at one per year.

Love bright red Waechtersbach German mugs and I do well selling them. SOLD.

Here are the rest of the finds, they aren't exciting. Houze Art atomic lion birthday plate, made in USA, 1960s. Two bright orange tangerine trivets in perfect shape that would look great in a mod kitchen or as a pop of color on any dark surface. A little wood Russian doll. And a House tin 'cause I have a problem with tins too. Yep, after finding the Lisa Larson cat I couldn't complain about the rest of the day.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment